Monday, November 3, 2008

Vote!

Guess who doesn't get to vote this year.

Me.

Guess who's not happy about it.

Me.

So, since we were living in California most of this year, I'd changed my driver's license back to California and registered to vote in California. Then we moved back to Utah and I'm planning on changing my license back and all but, I figured that I'd wait until we got a new house so that my address on my license would be my real address. And, I figured it wouldn't hurt to vote in California. I mean, I doubt my vote for President is going to do much but maybe I could have helped with Prop 8.

But my absentee ballot never came.

Sad.

I like voting...

Mitch said he'd let me have his vote and he'll vote for whoever I say but, he's still registered here so, it's not the same...

[sigh]

2 comments:

Emily said...

Easy. Just show up at your polling place on voting day. Then it doesn't matter that you didn't vote by absentee ballot.

The Shark said...

Snap! Guess your patriotism is measured by how far you're willing to drive to vote this year.