Item Number One:
Two weeks two weeks two weeks!!!
Everything Else:
Okay, I'm trying to get back to blogging more often.
All month I've been thinking about how I should blog a list of things I'm thankful for (you know, like for November/Thanksgiving) but so far I haven't started it. But I do think about it often while I'm driving. I should start that. Here:
1. Mitchell. (That's a given.)
2. All of my family.
3. All of Mitchell's family.
4. My membership in the Church.
5. Temples.
6. My sweet kitties, Alley and Annie.
7. Friends. Especially friends that have stuck around for awhile.
8. Education. (Got my math test back today-- there were only 9 A's out of all of her classes.)
9. The house that will be mine, mine, mine in two weeks.
10. My real estate agent and loan officer.
Great. Now I'll just make sure to update it as the month goes on.
I went shopping today. Mitch and I ended up at the mall last Saturday (we had to go to the Verizon store!) and we tried shopping together then but, well, we shop differently. Mitch gets tired of going to girl stores where he doesn't have anything to look at. And he tries to suggest things to me and I'm not super receptive to his suggestions (although I DO have my Calgary hat because of him) and I think it secretly maybe hurts his feelings a little. I'm realizing more and more that I'm better at clothes shopping by myself. Anyway, after being unsuccessful on Saturday, he gave my an amount to spend and told me to go alone. So I did. Great.
Also, I found Mother's Animal Cookies at the Target in Sandy. I bought two bags-- one for us and one to send to my mama. This may be the last time we get to have these cookies EVER so, we'd better enjoy them.
And now, if that's enough randomness, I need to get back to homework.
P.S. Dear Readers,
Please be advised of the following:
1. If you tag me for something and I never do it, it's probably because I don't know for sure that you're tagging me and I don't want to do it and find out that you were actually tagging your other friend Jessica. Awkward. So, if you really do want me to do it, make sure I know it's me.
2. If you leave comments on my blog but I don't have your email address, I might not respond. I appreciate your comment and might actually have a response but without your email address, [shrug]. So, just know that I still like you and I really did start reading your blog now that I know about it.
Love,
Jessica

1 comment:
Your the only Jessica on my blogroll so if I ever tag you, it's you!
I'm excited for you to move into your home!
Post a Comment