Mitch and I were going to start a movie (yeah, that's about as exciting as our night is getting) but then my father-in-law asked Mitch to go with him to the hospital to give someone a blessing. So, while I'm waiting for him to get back, I'll blog.
I went to Gardner Village with my mother-in-law and sister-in-law today. I'd never been! It was actually really fun. We went to all of the shops (I got a dress for me and some chewy Gobstoppers for Mitch while we were there) and then to Archibald's for lunch. Mmmm. I'll have to take Mitch back there sometime since he has never been either. Oh! And in one of the stores (the Christmas store) there was this display of like... those city scene things by a window. And sitting in the window was a CAT! A big (bigger than Alley), black cat! It took me a couple minutes to decide if the cat was real or not but it totally was! His name was Snowball and I pet him for a long time. He even turned his head so that I could scratch his neck better. Turns out he just belongs to the store. [shrug] Neat.
It was especially fun to spend time with my SIL, Sabrynna. She has three kids, one four year old and two like... two month-ish olds so, she doesn't get to play with us very often. The men (my father-in-law, Mitch, and my brother-in-laws) watched Kaden and babies while we were gone. Lucky them.
Mitch is going to be back to San Francisco this week. There's a meeting he has to be at on Monday so we're flying him out. He'll be there through Thursday. (Secretly, as much as I like being back here, I sometimes miss Dublin.) It'll be a little weird-- I'm not used to him being gone anymore.
Also, I think we're going to our future (in two weeks) new ward tomorrow. We figure the sooner we start going the sooner we'll get callings. We miss having callings and our own ward. Maybe it's a general feeling. Our lives have felt a little too up in the air for the last few months. One way or another we need some stability.
And that's all I have to say about that.
Halloween in New Zealand
11 years ago
4 comments:
I want to go to Gardner Village. Maybe I will NEXT WEEKEND!!
Wow, that's so cool that the store had a panther!
ok so we live super duper close to gardner village!
What is Gardner Village? haha
Post a Comment