Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thursday-ings.

My eyes hurt. I'm such a wimp when it comes to cutting onions. Really.

Anyway. Let's get to what's happened/happening.

Mitch is coming home tonight. Yay yay yay! We spent a lot of today getting together last minute requests from our lender. I've decided something. Buying homes is fun. I love the buyer -> agent -> agent -> seller interactions and negotiations. It's like a game. With winners and losers. (We're obviously the winners this time around.) And I loved the looking at houses and choosing one part of things. That's the fun part. The mortgage part and the suddenly being thousands and thousands (and thousands and thousands) of dollars in debt is the less fun part. At least we get a house though. (And in our case, a pool too.) It works out.

OH. I found The Next Best Thing to In-N-Out-- in OREM. I swear it's almost the exact same thing. Their fries are a little different (You know how In-N-Out's are kind of whimpy? This ones are stronger. You know what I mean.) but overall I think it's just as good. Anyway, the place is that EZ Take Out Burger on State Street. It's right by the University Mall in the old Fazoli's place. I've passed it a bunch before and never really cared about stopping. But recently I saw a picture of their burgers and decided I wanted to try one. Who knows though. By the time I ate the meal I was starving (I had to give my stomach a pep talk on the way over) so, anything would have tasted good. It was better than the other In-N-Out knock off, Chadders, though. You should try it.

That's it.

No comments: