(I'm catching up on blogging right now.)
Mitch and I have spent hours looking at houses. I swear we've seen every single house in Utah County that's for sale. Practically. The good thing is, I get to see Kyle and Heather (and Allison!) more often now since Kyle's our agent. (I'm always a little leery about doing business with friends because more often than not it doesn't turn out right and you wished you hadn't-- but Kyle has been great so far!) Heather has come and seen a few houses with us and she's good for another opinion. And Allison? Well, Allison is just a doll. One time she came dressed as Tinkerbell.
Also, we've ended up at Kyle and Heather's the last two Saturdays making offers on houses right around the time the BYU games are on. Mitch absolutely LOVES watching the games there. He gets SO into it! Last night his voice was hoarse from screaming. I worked on homework for some of the game and then played with Allison for awhile. We "read" a few of her princess stories and then played with a balloon. She loved it! And yes, I did watch some of the game too.
We're lucky Heather and Kyle don't mind having us around!
We did put another offer in yesterday-- we'll find out tomorrow what they say but based on our offer, we're expecting a counteroffer rather than them just accepting our offer. Who knows though. Right now we have three different places that we like almost equally so, we'll see which one we end up with!
Halloween in New Zealand
11 years ago
1 comment:
Ohhh House shopping is exciting! And stressful, I'm sure. :)
Were saving to build in 7-10 years (when we have the kids to fill it) and all my husband does is look at house plans. :)
Good luck!
Post a Comment