Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunday.

I actually like 2:30 church. We're even getting better at it.

Last week I swear we were ready by like... 10:30. And then we kind of spent all day waiting for it to be time to leave for church. The whole day felt kind of... off. Not a bad off. Just different. This week we slept in, we had breakfast, and now we're just kind of doing things. In no hurry. It's kind of nice.

You would like 2:30 church too, if you had it.

Tomorrow is the big day! Well, sort of. It's one of the big days. We're supposed to close tomorrow but the underwriter with the mortgage company won't have our stuff ready until probably two-ish in the afternoon. (Hopefully that means really at two and not at like... 4:30.) Then our loan officer has to get things sent over to the title company. Then the title company has to get things ready. I'm guessing we'll actually end up closing late in the afternoon. Um... At least I'll get to go to math?

I've heard the homeowner is having the floors and the carpet (and maybe the whole house) professionally cleaned on Monday though so I'm not sure we'll get to move things in on Monday. And besides that, we've heard two things-- either we'll get keys at signing or we'll get keys when everything funds and is recorded. Who knows. Right now we're playing it by either. Either way, we should have it by Tuesday. Hooray!!! (And the kitties are going to love having so much space...)

Also, last night we found a rug for our front room. Fun.

No comments: