Raise your hand if you wore any of the following today:
a. A long sleeve shirt or sweater.
b. A scarf.
c. A winter jacket.
I'm guessing most of you did. But not Mitch and I. No, all of our cold weather stuff is packed away in boxes in a storage unit. When we packed it all up in August we were hoping we'd be in a new house by the time we needed those things. And really, we could only keep so much stuff out anyway so, at the time, it made sense.
Why don't we just go get those boxes out of storage, you ask? Well, I considered going to the storage unit and taking a picture from the door just to show you why we can't do that but, in the interest of saving myself a trip there, I figure I'll just describe it:
It's packed. As in, you couldn't find a certain box without pulling out most of the other ones and it's just not worth it.
So instead we'll try to stay indoors. And walk to our car quickly. And keep hurrying on buying a house.
Halloween in New Zealand
11 years ago
3 comments:
Would you like to have one of my scarves or long sleeve shirts? I don't want you to freeze! It's supposed to snow tomorrow too....
I hate moving and I hate it when I can't find my stuff. I think that pretty much sums up most of my married life... I'm totally feeling for you!
We are really missing you guys this week!
Yesterday I did not.
But today I did.
Post a Comment