Okay so, here's the thing. My Google Reader account (admittedly a must have) is still under my Lavish email address. Whiiiiich I rarely check. So I only read blogs like... rarely. I really just need to change things around and start my Google Reader with this email address and with the blogs that I actually still read. Okay. That's my weekend goal. To "reorganize" my Google Reader. Maybe I'll even do it tonight.
Anyway.
I discovered that I was tagged. Sorry for taking so long to get to it. This one is called Senses of Summer and you're supposed to list
something for each sense. So--
Taste: Melon! (Mostly watermelon and cantaloupe but, my new favorite- and I can't believe I hadn't tried it before because it's wonderful- is Sharlyn melon. Love it!) Okay and strawberries too. And nectarines. (But the exclamation point went after melon because I meant that one the most.)
Touch: Sunburns.
Sight: Fireworks. Especially the white ones.
Smell: Neighbors barbecuing. Or us barbecuing.
Auditory: Concerts in the park.
That was actually semi-hard. And I don't feel like my answers are very good. Oh well.
Halloween in New Zealand
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment