Friday, August 29, 2008

Fly Delta.

They give out cheese and crackers that taste good. Mitch brought me some and now I think we should always fly Delta because I like their cheese and crackers. Except, JetBlue is awesome and has Munchie Mix. I've always liked JetBlue.

Anyway, after I picked up Mitch, we went straight up to Dan and Michele's wedding reception in Salt Lake. They're our friends from the ward we met in. Funny thing-- Dan's parents live in San Jose so they had a reception in San Jose last week and were expecting us there because we lived in Dublin. We didn't show up though because, unbeknown to them, we'd moved back to Utah the day before. We got to go to the Salt Lake reception instead and they're excited to have us back here. And it was fun seeing some of our other friends from that ward too (Darrell!).

After the reception, we took some stuff up to Em's new apartment in
Salt Lake. (Just wait for the story about that apartment from Em. It's good. As I told her last night, her life is like a country song right now.) By the time we'd done all that and stopped for dinner, we were exhausted and basically fell into bed when we got home.

No comments: