So. My classes have started at UVU. They started Wednesday. Yes, I know BYU doesn’t start until next Tuesday. But we get a Fall Break. And our semester normally ends sooner. So it’s good. And I’m so glad to be back. I actually love UVU. Wednesday was so crazy. I swear the school has twice as many students as last Fall. But it’s nice to be back in the classroom. Really.
And I don’t know if I mentioned it before or not but, sometime when I was in California and working with the Primary I remembered that I like kids (being in Provo for 4+ years makes you forget!). And I’m less interested in politics than I was. So, I decided to change my major to Elementary Education. I know, I know. That’s so Utah. But guess what, I really love it so far. At first I was still planning on doing a Political Science minor (I think partially because I was terrified I would hate my EDEL classes and wish that I'd taken something political science). However, as of Friday morning, I decided that at least for now, I'm not going to. Because so far I love my classes this semester. Oh, except, the only thing I'm not sure about is that one of my professors is thinking about requiring all of us to have Facebook. Hm.

1 comment:
what do u have against facebook? haha
Post a Comment