Tonight I got to go out to dinner with a bunch of friends-- I have friends again!!!
(Left to right: Memori, Kaitlin, me, Heather, Christy, and the blur in the bottom right corner is Christy's daughter, Zoey.)
It was so much fun to see everyone. I don't know if we ever had just one conversation going the whole night. We all kept jumping back and forth between conversations because everyone had so much to share!

1 comment:
Haha I love this.. I agree with you on the whole thing that there were so many things going on and everyone was everywhere with there conversations it was hard to keep up with what was actually going on! It was a blast to get everyone together after so long! We need to do this on a regular basis... i know we wont get Christy all the time but the others we should keep doing this! Thanks for stopping by the other day during your break from school!
Post a Comment