Monday, August 4, 2008

C'mon people.

First, a picture of our kitties from last night.



Random.

Now on to the real agenda. So, remember how I mentioned-- no, promised (basically), that I would update my Google Reader? Well, I did. Since then, I've gotten in the habit of checking it multiple times a day. Which doesn't work so well when nobody's blogging. See, before I'd go so long without checking it that anytime I'd log in, I'd have 100+ posts to read. I guess I'd assumed it was because you guys were all really good bloggers. Not so. I mean, that's not to say anything about the quality of what you write. Just about the quantity. Turns out I'm not the only one that would go days without blogging. And I felt guilty all this time...

It's time to step it up, people.

1 comment:

The Shark said...

I hope this post is also directed at Mitch.

Remember my blog post about how all married couples' blogs are the same? One of the criteria was that the wife does most -- if not all -- of the posting. Mitch is living up to a stereotype! :)