Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Are we done moving yet?

1. I miss my bed. My very, very comfortable bed. I've determined that air mattresses are not at all fun and I want my bed back. The floor is better than the stupid air mattress.

2. We packed the truck yesterday. I guess I've played the upack game a lot because, well, that truck was well packed. Speaking of which, check out our creative trailer parking. We let the driver in the exit gate and then helped him maneuver the trailer into this little... parking area right near our building. (The back end of the trailer is the end of the row and there's a tree, curb, and bush there.) Then we blocked the other spots with our cars so that they could get the trailer out again today. Management was not as impressed as we were with how close we got it to our apartment. Like we're really going to park it on the street and carry everything that far if we don't have to...



Now that they've picked up the trailer and all of our stuff... I guess it's too late to change our minds, eh?

3. Miss Pettigrew came out yesterday! We've lived here since January and never once used our complex movie theater so, we watched it there. And don't worry, I bought the movie so if you guys want to watch it, I totally have it.

4. Did I mention that I miss my bed?

5. Tomorrow's our last day in Dublin. Weird.



Our moving pile. With a guest appearance from Alley.



After packing the truck. With a guest appearance from Annie's tail.

1 comment:

The Shark said...

Agreed. Given the option between an air mattress and the floor, I almost always pick the floor, actually. I'm totally comfortable with carpet, a blanket, and *maybe* something to support my head.