So, a couple weeks ago Sarah wanted me to take her to Michael's (the craft store) to get a project. I figured that since I was already there... I might as well... you know.
The pictures aren't super good but, see what I ended up making?
They're block letters. And I think they either need colored pictures or, I could make them all over but with colored paper to match our new (soon) apartment.
I'm so crafty.
Halloween in New Zealand
11 years ago
2 comments:
So cute and crafty! I love it! I am so glad u texted today, that was fun. I am reading your older blog posts and I can't stop! Everything you have written is exactly how you talk, does that make sense? And I LOVE IT! I am laughing my head off at all your kitty stories! Mostly because I am "hearing" you describe everything since the way u write is like the way u talk, anyways.. haha u get the point. But I love the cat stories I have so many of my own with Tink-a-kitty. Her favorite thing is to take a piece of toilet paper and tear it into tiny pieces and shred it all over the bathroom floor! She left a treat for us when we got back from the cruise! Our whole bathroom was redecorated in toilet paper! haha Anyways I could go on and on but I am so excited to see you! So glad u are moving back! LOVE your blog! It's my new favorita! Keep postin' sista! Love ya.
I love it! You are really crafty... You will need to teach me!
Post a Comment