Some of you know we've been painting our kitchen. Although the painting part is done, the decorating part is not so I'll wait to post pictures of that. In the meantime, here are pictures of the dresser that I repainted last weekend. (I've always wanted to refinish a piece of furniture!) When we got the dresser, it was long past its glory days. (These pictures were taken with Mitch's phone so you can't see all the scratches on top but please do note the missing handles, etc.) By sanding it, painting it, and adding new hardware, I gave it a few more years of life.

Part way through this project--which was done completely in our bedroom--Mitch asked if we could please not do any more painting projects for a little while. Or maybe he just said home improvement projects in general... Hm. I can't remember...
Halloween in New Zealand
11 years ago
1 comment:
I heart it!
Post a Comment