So, I may have been slacking off on holding craft nights recently but I have been getting my creativity fix on my own-- I've been taking the Wilton cake decorating class(es) at Roberts. I'd always, always wanted to try cake decorating so I finally decided to do it. Turns out, I'm actually really good at it. Plus, Mitch has his GMAT class on Tuesday nights anyway so, it's working out well.
After the first course ended (it was only four weeks long), I wasn't sure if I wanted to continue on to the second class or not. I liked it but I also have a list of a million other things I want to try. I ended up deciding the night before the class restarted that I did want to keep going. So I started class two last week. And I love it. It's so much more fast paced than course one. And, there are only a couple of us in the class so we have plenty of instructor attention. Anyway. We'll see how the rest of the class goes.
1 comment:
Jess! That is so awesome. You should totally decorate a practice cake for me. I like chocolate and the colors pink and purple. :):):) Heh.
Post a Comment