Our flight leaves for D.C. this Saturday morning... but we're staying at M's parents' house Friday night (so that they can take us to the airport the next morning and so that we don't have to pay for parking) which means that technically it's like we're leaving Thursday night. Because, after all, we have to have everything packed and ready to go by Thursday night.
I'm not ready.
Halloween in New Zealand
11 years ago
4 comments:
Don't worry yo! Your plants and kitties are in safe hands with me. I just know you'll have a fab time and make me completely jealous with all your adventures. Just be safe! And take loads of pictures. You know I live vicariously through you.
Huh. That's weird. This summer is flying by.
What did you decide about the dilemma you mentioned after dinner on Friday?
Don't pack anything. All my stuff is still in DC. You can borrow it when you get there.
You'll have a fab time and make me completely jealous with all your adventures.
Get More Details
Post a Comment