Both Mitch and I had last last Friday off from work (for the 4th of July) so we went out with our friends, Dan and Michele, for the afternoon. First, we went the the movies. Michele and I really wanted to see The Proposal but since Mitch and Dan weren't interested, they saw Star Trek and we saw The Proposal. It was a good arrangement.
Afterward, we went to the Freedom Festival. It was SO hot but we had a lot of fun walking around looking at the booths and stuff. I got cherries again this year! (There's always a booth that sells fabulous cherries.) And I made Mitch try this bungee thing:
I thought it was cool. Mitch said it was harder than it looked.
By that time, we were about done so we went out to dinner at Goodwood and then called it a night. (Being in the sun for so long makes you tired!) I meant to go back the next day to get those spiral potato chip/french fry things but I didn't make it over there.



1 comment:
I LOVED THE PROPOSAL!! Sandra Bullock is so awesome and Ryan whatshisface is too funny! Did you like it?
You guys always do all the fun stuff. Why am I so boring? :/ You should have played on that jumpy thing too. That looked so fun!
Post a Comment