Wednesday, September 10, 2008

MOVING DAY!

But not for us. Not yet. Today's the day that the new people are supposed to move into our San Francisco apartment. Keep your fingers crossed that everything works out the way it's supposed to with them so that we can be out of our contract there.

Another moving day for us will come soon enough, I'm sure. (Although with the royal treatment that we get here, sometimes I'm not sure we'll ever want to leave.)

Other than that, everything around here is business as usual. Mitch is in Phoenix this week. He made sure to remind me that this is the second time I've missed his birthday. Last year my sister got married on the 8th and I didn't fly back to Utah until the night of the 9th. But we hadn't started dating when I bought my plane ticket so I didn't know I'd want to be back earlier. This year, I'd like to clarify, it's Mitch that missed his birthday, not me. I'm here and I was ready for it yesterday.

I'm still sick. I've been sick since Saturday and it's no fun. I'm sick of being sick. My nose hurts from blowing it. And I'm exhausted because I can't seem to sleep at night because my nose is stuffy so I have to sleep with my mouth open so that I can breathe but then my throat gets dry.

Can't I just be well again?

Also, I feel like I get so much less done when I'm sick. All I feel like doing is taking a long, long nap. I'm just not motivated to do anything. Not good. I don't have time to get less done.

Anyway. Speaking of getting less done, I should probably finish the math homework that I eventually gave up on last night when I finally admitted that despite my best efforts, I just wasn't being productive anymore. (Remember how I said I was never taking another math class again after I finished 1050? Yeah. About that...)

1 comment:

The Shark said...

I haven't taken a math class since my junior year of high school. I graduated from BYU last year.

Art majors. The best.