Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Who wants to be invited?

So, Mitch and I do lots of fun things. We went to Comedy Sportz last weekend, we're going to the CIRCUS! this weekend, we're planning a trip to a corn maze since I've never been to one, we're going to go ride the Heber Valley Railroad because I've lived here for four years and still haven't gone to that either... ummm... Oh! And we're going to the Red Barn's pumpkin patch again... Etc.

Anyway, my attitude (and I think Mitch's too) is, "The more the merrier!" We like inviting people! And frankly we don't care if it means we invite thirty people and one couple comes one time and the next time seven couples come and the next time only three do and the next time nobody does. [shrug] We know you maybe have other plans or you're not interested in going to __________ but, we're going anyway (whether or not you or anyone else we invite comes) so we might as well invite you and hope you can come some of the time!

That said, I'm planning on emailing anyone that's interested about the things were doing as we plan them. But! I don't want to spam your Inbox if you're really not interested in any of the things that I've mentioned we're planning on doing. I think they're fun but, maybe you don't. And I won't be offended if you're not interested. (Also, sometimes we might just want to go to the dollar theater, or out to dinner, or have people over to play games or something. It might not always, always be something super exciting.) So. If you can please email me or comment or somehow let me know if you want to be included, that would be great. And don't think we're not good enough friends for me to invite you because, well, unless you're someone we don't know at ALL, we'd love to have you.

It's kind of like... a playgroup for grownups. And you should come.

Circus 2005


Circus 2006


Circus 2007


9 comments:

JBod said...

You can send me and Britt emails. We think it would be fun to do something with you guys every once in a while.

The Shark said...

Since I am in DC, you can just send my share of e-mails to Darrell. He needs friends.

Anonymous said...

we'd love to be invited, as i hope you already know! we had a blast with you guys last saturday! i have decided i LOVE comedy sportz! and i am offended: where is our circus photo from 2004? hm?! that picture is the best out of all of them because we sat on an ASIAN ELEPHANT! so there :)

chelsey said...

looks like you guys are up to a lot of fun! i really want to copy everything you're doing. especially the corn maze....and the fact that it's of david archuleta is just awesome.

Kyle Kelley Family said...

Aww Jessica! I miss you! You will need to stop by and visit me again sometime during your busy schedule. We would love to do something with you and Mitch but I have been so sick lately this past week that I havent even left the house! COME VISIT ME I'M BORED!!!

Jaclyn Altfillisch said...

Oo! Pick us! ... well, me. Carson has been anti-social the last two weeks.

MamaErin said...

Hey Jess! It's Erin (the Heron... remember how you used to call me that?) I found your blog from one of Emily's links... like you I like to browse blogs =) I just started up a new one on blogspot. It's www.erinandlouis.blogspot.com Not like my husband will ever blog but I like the name =) Take care... look forward to reading more posts from you!

zookeeper08 said...

Sigh. I really want to come, but I'm a bit far away....For now. Once I live closer, we'll do a lot of things together! Like geocaching! :-D

Michele said...

Jessica,
I'm so happy we are blog friends now! And Dan and I totally love hanging out with you guys! So keep on inviting us! I'm seriously still sad about missing the circus. Ok and i totally want to go on the heber creeper too!!! i've always wanted to do that and guess what? it's on the starving student card! buy one get one free! we are so there! oh and i want to go to the pumpkin patch too! i just love october!!! there are sooo many fun things to do!