1. Check out the new fall colors on our blog.
2. Right now I feel like doing nothing.
2a. Because our room is cold and I'm wrapped up in a warm blanket.
2b. And the kitties are sleeping by me.
2c. And Mitchell isn't here.
2d. I should be productive anyway.
2e. But my head kind of hurts.
2f. I want an apple.
3. Dell is lame. Don't buy their stupid computers. If you buy their stupid computers, you'll have to buy their stupid printer. And if you buy their stupid printer, you'll have to buy their overpriced ink. And you won't be happy about doing it so you'll put off buying the new cartridge. And eventually you'll run out of colored ink and black ink and so you'll have to buy both. And then it'll really feel like the ink is overpriced because you'll be buying two. And who wants to spend almost $70 on printer ink?
4. Credit card companies are also lame. I paid for Noah's with my Capital One credit card since Mitch doesn't know the login information for that card and I wanted it to be a surprise. It wouldn't have been a surprise if he'd seen a charge from Noah's on our primary account. Duh. And now that Mitch obviously knows about Noah's (the party is over), I want to pay it off. But since it had a zero balance before and the charge is still pending, they won't let me pay it off. Losers. Why can't you allow your consumers to be fiscally responsible?
5. I washed our bed sheets today. I love clean sheets.
5a. No, I haven't made the bed again yet. I'm getting to it.
Halloween in New Zealand
11 years ago
1 comment:
I love the fall colors! But...aren't you about due for a new "happy couple" picture? One without the bridge behind you?
Post a Comment