Thursday, September 18, 2008

Another list.

(Have you noticed that I like lists? A lot?)

Things I Could Be Doing That Would Be Productive
1. Homework.
2. Laundry. (Especially whites.)
3. Cleaning our room/bathroom.
4. Paying bills.
5. Ordering pictures for the babies' letters so that I can get them done and out of our room.
6. Finding an apartment. Maybe making a list of any I want Mitch to look at when he has time.
7. Emailing back a few of the people that I've been meaning to email back.
8. Painting my toenails. (I know, I know. But they've needed it for like... three months now.)
9. Updating our budget since I know that despite what he says, Mitch really does want me to.
10. Finding my last To Do list. (I know it's here somewhere...)

Unproductive Things I'm Doing Instead
1. Blogging.
2. Reading blogs.
3. Talking to my brother-in-law about the kitties and AP US History.
4. Cuddling with my kitties.
5. Trying to find their mice and/or bouncy balls.
6. "Installing" my new expensive ink cartridges.
7. Maybe playing one game of Solitaire.
8. Looking at pictures.
9. Planning a hypothetical vacation for when Mitch is done with this project.
10. Falling asleep.

The thing is, I haven't been sleeping well at night, I got up early this morning, and I was super productive during the day today so now I'm exhausted. I guess what I'm saying is that tomorrow is going to be busy with all these things I'm not doing right now.

Maybe I'll go hang out at the Orem Library tomorrow morning before class. It's my new favorite place for Wednesday afternoons between classes and I'm thinking about making it my favorite place more often. I'd probably be more likely to get stuff done there than at home.

Hm. We'll see.

3 comments:

The Shark said...

There are places online that will let you mail in your old printer cartridges and they'll fill them back up for you and send them back. My dad does it -- it's super-cheaper than buying a new cartridge every time you go empty. He bought two sets of cartridges so when one runs out, he mails that in and pops in the other so that he's never out of ink. I suggest you look into this. I know I'm going to now that I finally own a printer. :D

Jessica said...

Yeah, Dell is... special. They like to make it as expensive as they can.

One time I bought a refurbished ink cartridge and let's just say, it was a lot of hassle and wasn't worth the difference in price.

I'm tempted to just buy a new printer. But then I'd probably have to buy a new computer too. :)

Anonymous said...

I just go visit Memori's sister at the University Mall at a place called Inkjets, I think. They refill your old ink cartridges for like ten bucks. Not bad at all!