Here's the fruit of my October craft night. (Yay for making something other than blocks!)
Aww... Isn't she cute?
And here's the recipe for the lemon sauce that was on the gingerbread and ice cream... Nana's Famous Lemon Sauce Whisk together:
1/2 cup sugar
2 T. cornstarch
Dash of nutmeg and saltBoil 1 cup water and whisk in above mixture. Stir continuously over heat until thick and clear. Blend in:
3 T. butter
3 T. lemon juice (Triple this recipe for a 9x13 pan of gingerbread.)
Halloween in New Zealand
11 years ago
1 comment:
I love the witch! I'm so sorry about chatting online yesterday - I had a little screamer for 5 hours and got distracted. One day I'll return to normal...maybe. haha!
Ok, so you need to start posting your craft ideas BEFORE you do them (and then again after pictures) so we can all make them with you! I LOVE THEM!!
Post a Comment