Sunday, November 15, 2009

Jessica goes to another baby shower...

Yes, another.

And for this one, I got to make the cake. The mom-to-be (Mitch's cousin, Aubrey) wanted the shower to be eco friendly, so the sister that planned it tried to do as many green things as she could. I went with green dots on the cake and it actually matched the shower decor perfectly!


Actually, all in all it was a decent shower. I don't love baby showers in general but, for a shower, this one was okay. Also, it's fun to have Aubrey here. She and her husband, Gabe, were living in New Jersey but they just moved back to Utah. It'll be fun.

P.S. We shot this picture with a shutter free Blackberry Storm and our kitchen counter.

1 comment:

Emily said...

The disclaimer at the end,

"P.S. We shot this picture with a shutter free Blackberry Storm and our kitchen counter."

reminds me of how my iphone used to automatically put "sent from my iphone" at the end of all of my e-mails, until I figured out how to remove it so it didn't seem like I was bragging. (Because back then not as many people had them.)

Also, when I called you this weekend it was to ask whether you used matte or gloss for your turkey. Because I still only had outdoor, so I needed to buy one or the other. Finally I just made a decision. Mine will be matte.