There's only one store that I would wake up early for...
And only one thing there that would convince me to brave Black Friday.
(And while I was there I figured I might as well get some other stuff...)
I'm never really sure what time the other crazy women are going to get to Roberts so, I always make sure I get there even earlier. This morning I was up at 3:30 and outside Roberts by 4:00. I was the first person there. {beams} But, other people consistently showed up after I did. We all stayed in our cars (thannnk you) until about 5:00 when some lady dropped her husband off. Once one person was waiting outside, other people decided we should all wait outside. {sigh} At least I was prepared for the cold.
And, I got my Cricut.
(And, instead of paying the Robert's price, I got them to match Jo-Ann's price and saved even more. I'm good.)
Crafting is going to get so much better.
(Also, I would like to let everyone know, for someone that has been up since 3:30 this morning and didn't go back to bed, I have gotten so much done today.)
(Also, I've been debating for a solid three months over whether to get the little Cricut or the Expression. Back and forth, back and forth. Finally, I decided to just go with the little one. And even then, I wasn't sure of my decision--I was just out of time to decide. But I ended up being really happy with my decision. Well, until my sister, Tracy, text me to say that she had just bought the Expression. Heyyyyy... And I was semi-irritated. I know, I made my decision before she even bought hers. And I could have bought the Expression. I chose. But heyyyyy... And then I realized, Wait a second. I might need the Expression once or twice but most of the time I'll be good with the little Cricut. That's why I bought it. So, by her buying the Expression, I can get her to cut the big things I need, if I need, and I was the one that saved $100+. Great. And it was a fantastic buy, Tracy.)
Halloween in New Zealand
11 years ago
4 comments:
Sweet!
And I saved BOTH amounts because I can have Tracy cut me big things and you cut me small things?
Just kidding, mostly. I am slightly covetous. Probably if it became something I was wanting to use all the time, even having you cut stuff for me would be inconvenient (compared to saving my moneys and buying one too).
Fantastic buys, Jess and Tracy!
Oh, also, I decided to make our trip home extra special and super fun by getting pink eye. Instead of churching/boxing with Sarah, we visited Tracy again. SO I have no boxes for you. BUT! I do have a puzzle for you and tickets to ... something (from Tracy).
Let me know how you like it; I've been looking to get one of those but I don't know if I want the big one or the little one.
Or I'll just take Emily's approach and have you do it for me! :)
oh my goodness, you will love it! i seriously use mine all the time. i just need to buy more cartridges, that's my problem. i have the small one and it works perfectly for me :)
Longest parenthetical paragraph ever.
Post a Comment