Saturday, November 21, 2009

Mitch and Jessica do not relax on Saturday.

Instead, Mitch and Jessica are busy all day long. Just like every other day, actually.

We went to the Clark Planetarium for a project of mine today. Before we even went in, I had the "we don't need to enjoy this, we just need to take pictures" talk with Mitch. Then, not even 15 minutes into it he was enjoying it and forgetting to take pictures. Mitch likes museums. A lot.


Later we went grocery shopping. Some lady at the grocery store told me that I had the neatest list she had ever seen. I beamed. And we bought our turkey! (I affectionately named him Max.) (Ah, yes. And that brings up the fact that we decided not to go to California for Thanksgiving. We're stickin' around here.)

And yeah. Then we did more things.

P.S. We're actually going to go look at new cameras tonight.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I've been working on an essay for like, the entire past two weeks. It's called The Book Thief and it takes place in Nazi Germany. One of the main characters is Max, who is a Jew that the main family hides in their basement.

In my essay I'm writing about transfer of property or possession, etc. Max gives stuff and gets stuff, and it's all pretty intense.

Sooooo, it's a good thing I'm going to CA instead of Thanksgiving-ing with you, because I could NO WAY eat something named Max right now.

Just thought I'd share.

Loved that picture of Mitch. I can totally see you guys having that talk, and then Mitch getting all excited about the museum. That's awesome.