Friday, November 20, 2009

Cafe Rio!

We're on week three of field this semester and so far, we're all surviving. We even managed to sneak away from our homework for a few minutes last night to get together (with all the husbands too!) at Cafe Rio.


It was like therapy being able to talk and laugh with people that are just as stressed as I am right now. We had a great time telling stories about kids crying during our (okay, my) lessons, professors that don't know what they want, and where we're going on vacation after next semester's field.

*This picture was taken by the Cafe Rio employee and Mitch's Blackberry. This is quality work right here, my friends.
**By the way, this doesn't deserve it's own post but, I noticed the other day that I have three unread months of the one magazine I subscribe to. October, November, and December--ever since school started. September's came mid-August, before school started. I couldn't help but laugh.

No comments: