Friday, December 11, 2009

December Crafting! and Mitch's New Camera.

Item #1: Winter blocks.


Hooray for making my last set of blocks! (Except, now that I've got a better system down for making them, I'm tempted to redo my Summer ones. We'll see how I like them when I pull them out again.)

I also finished this Christmas star thing I was painting.


Item #2: Mitch's new camera.

And then, Mitch came home from his guys night and opened his new, fancy camera. He didn't even take of his jacket before he opened the box and started putting it together. He was really excited. He took the picture of my blocks first and then proceeded to take about nine hundred shots of the cats. They were pretty good sports on the beginning but, eventually Alley kind of got tired of being told where to look.


My, what attractive felines! (But this post is not about our cats, it's about Mitch's new camera that he's so excited about.) Black cats are harder to photograph, by the way.

And I'm sure we'll have a million more pictures of everything now. We'll try to slip in a few pictures from our camera phones every now and then though so that you know it's still us.

2 comments:

Michele said...

i love how your winter blocks turned out! did you use your cricut?

Emily said...

Yeah, I remember when I tried to post about Paley. I took a ton of pictures on my phone. And almost all of them were black blurs. Because she's not the best at staying still when I want her to. And then, when she WAS still, the pictures were silhouettes with eyes. Well, okay. So. Good job, Mitch.