Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve -- A Non-cat Post!

We started our Christmas Eve with breakfast and some last minute wrapping, then went up to South Jordan to see Emily and Jeff (and Paley).

We originally got Mitch's camera out because Brent (Brett?), Em's fiance's brother, was balancing an icicle on his chin.


And then we decided we needed a picture of Em and I.


We probably look cold here. It's because we are.

After playing with Em and Jeff, we met up with Mitch's family for dinner. One of his family's traditions is going out to dinner on Christmas Eve (since my mother-in-law doesn't like cooking/cleaning on Christmas Eve).

Here are Mitch's parents with our niece and nephews.


I got Mitch to take a picture of his brother, Travis, for us. See, Travis has this girlfriend and well, we don't see him as often anymore. This way, I can remember what he looks like.


Here's our nephew, Kaiden, being a dinosaur...


and my father-in-law with Maddox...


And now we're home, watching a Christmas movie and relaxing before we go back for more tomorrow.

Merry Christmas, everyone.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Oh, now I really covet Mitch's camera. I've wanted one of those since like, my sophomore year of high school when we had them for Publications and I loved them then too.

And, he is a BreNt. And that's a great picture. Which, speaking of which, I don't see the pictures in my e-mail yet.

See you tomorrow!

Love,

Emily