Friday, December 25, 2009

No snow?

Have I mentioned yet how irritated I am that there's no snow today? Here's the thing. This is the first time I've stayed in Utah for Christmas-- I've always gone to California. And now, I stay here for Christmas for the first time and there is no snow!

I was telling Em about this yesterday. She would rather it never snow. And most of the time, I'd agree. But honestly, I feel like Christmas is the ONE day that it should snow! Also, Em's future sister-in-law tried to tell me that this (referencing the old snow at Em's finance's parents' house) is a white Christmas. To be fair, there is quite a bit of snow in Salt Lake (and at M's parents' house) but... I want falling snow.

Anyway. Em, to prove my point, I reference our front yard:


It's a dark picture, I know. But, it's night and I took it with my cellphone so, that's the best I can do. You can tell there's not much snow though. Anyway. Oh well.

P.S. I love getting giveaway comments! So, yeah, maybe we need more giveaways after this one. Also, I kind of feel like everyone deserves to win. So maybe if we had lots more giveaways, everyone could eventually win.

No comments: