MY LITTLE COMPUTER IS BACK!!!
I know that was kind of anti-climactic for some of you. I just blogged yesterday about my computer being gone and now it's back today.
I LOVE HP.
So. My computer met its untimely demise Wednesday night. We called HP that night. HP overnighted a box and label for my poor little computer and we got it Friday. I mailed it Saturday afternoon. They got it Monday. And I got it Tuesday!!!
Actually, it was kind of funny. We have so many packages coming this time of year, we honestly can't keep track of what we have received and what we have yet to receive. So, there was a FedEx door tag on our door when I got home from work yesterday. Mitch and I figured it was just another Christmas present one of us had ordered. Rather than letting FedEx try again today (when we'd both be gone again), I went to FedEx to pick it up.
When I got there, the FedEx people were frazzled. While I was waiting, one lady noticed there was a package sitting on top of the trash. "What is this doing here?" she called. "It's my fault," another lady answered from the back room. "I put it there." The first lady looked at me and joked, "We throw away laptops all the time." I smiled. "Glad I'm not getting a laptop." And then, next thing I know, out comes the person that was getting my package with an HP box! "Thought you weren't getting a laptop?" the lady asked. I didn't think I was!!! At first I thought maybe I'd shipped it to us by mistake when I'd sent it Saturday. No, I remembered checking the label. And I'd tracked it and I knew it was in Texas. So then I called M. I thought maybe he'd just bought a new one since he'd known how sad I was that it was broken and we weren't sure if HP would even cover the damage. Nope, he hadn't. That meant it had to be HP sending it back! Sure enough, they had! That quickly! It's MY laptop, it's FIXED, and it's BACK!!! I'm impressed.
And, since M loves his camera and all he really can take pictures of are the cats, here is another cat picture.
(Actually, did you know I don't really like posting cat pictures? It kind of makes me feel like all we care about are our cats. And that's weird. But the only other pictures I have to post right now are pictures of Christmas presents that people haven't opened yet and a surprise thing we did to our house but haven't finished yet.)
Halloween in New Zealand
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment