Last night was busy. I worked until 5:00, had a baby shower at 6:30 (not mine), and craft night at 8:00. I got home right as everyone was getting to my house.
I really felt like I should be doing about nine thousand other things instead of crafting but it was so nice to have a break from school and catch up with friends.
Here's what we made...
(I need to stop taking pictures with my cellphone.)
I should have gotten pictures of everyone at craft night but I didn't think about it until afterward.
And for dessert, we had pumpkin pie (covet, Tracy, covet). No special recipe, just Libby's.
Libby's Pumpkin Pie
Ingredients
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
2 large eggs
1 can (15 oz.) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
1 unbaked 9-inch (4-cup volume) deep-dish pie shell
Whipped cream (optional)
Directions
Mix sugar, cinnamon, salt, ginger and cloves in small bowl. Beat eggs in large bowl. Stir in pumpkin and sugar-spice mixture. Gradually stir in evaporated milk.
Pour into pie shell.
Bake in preheated 425° F oven for 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350° F; bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack for 2 hours. Serve immediately or refrigerate. Top with whipped cream before serving.
(And no, I didn't remember to get pictures of the dessert either. {sigh})
2 comments:
That turkey is so cute!
Just say I "hosted" a baby shower, and we'll know what you mean.
But you're the type who will tell us all when you're pregnant anyway, so I'm not really worried about *that* news... :)
Post a Comment