Saturday, March 29, 2008

Jessica's B-Day Wish List

1. 18 Volt Cordless Drill
2. Tent (must be light and easy to set up quickly... so as to not miss the mountain biking)
3. Playstation 3 (Definately the 80 GB model with the works)
4. PSP with the new Final Fantasy VII game
5. Mountain biking trip to Moab (to use the above mentioned tent)

6 comments:

zookeeper08 said...

Hm. Wow. I didn't realize she needed these things. Thanks, Mitch! ;-)

The Shark said...

What an enthralling post.

Jaclyn Altfillisch said...

LOL! Jessica's birthday wish list!At first I thought, "She really wants this?" I get it now! Kudos to Mitch for the clever post! :)

JBod said...

Strange. Brittany wants a couple of those things, too. Her b-day is this Sunday.

JBod said...

p.s. You do realize that you are going to get all sorts of great comments now that you have let dar and the_shark know about your blog, right? Those are two highly intelligent persons.

chancehallo said...

1. 18 volt cordless drill