When we got married, I had T-Mobile (without a contract) and Mitch had Verizon (with a contract). His work offers a discount with Verizon too so, we ended up going with Verizon. (Which was kind of a touchy subject for awhile. I lovvveeeddd T-Mobile.) It ended up being this whole big ordeal because I had to get a new phone since my old one was a T-Mobile phone. The problem was, the only phones Verizon sells are like… futuristic and manly. They all like… slide this way and flip that way and swivel like this. I was like, I. Don't. Want. It. To. Do. ANY. Of. That. So I finally chose the Blackberry Pearl and was happy with my choice but THEN, we got to Verizon to buy it and, oh don't worry, you have to have the Data Plan to have it. (Which of course costs $29.99 more a month.) What the heck am I going to use the Data Plan for? That's right. Nothing. So that phone was out. I swear, after I couldn't have that phone I looked like my dog had just died. I didn't care what they tried to sell me, I hated everything and wanted to go home. I finally picked something because I had to but, we ended up returning it the next day and getting me a different one. It's one that they didn't have on display and it's not manly or futuristic. It's simple. And I'm a simple phone user. But it's not a flip phone either. It's just flat and thin. But I like it. (Mitch kept trying to convince me that I actually really wanted his old phone so that he could pick a new one.)
Halloween in New Zealand
11 years ago
2 comments:
Yah, when my family plan was renewed last year all the phones Verizon was offering were lame, so I just kept the one I have, it's like 3 years old now, but it works just fine. If you still don't like your phone you can always search Ebay for Verizon phones, if you get one you just have to go to your Verizon account online and activate it.
Cant wait for you guys to come this weekend!!!
xoxox
Post a Comment