As many of you know, about three years ago or so, my mom suggested that I read the 100 Hour Board. I did, and loved it. She was the first one I told when I found out I'd been accepted as a writer, the one that most often emailed me to tell me that she loved my answer to a certain questions, and the one that was the most upset about Lavish's retirement.
One of the things that came with Board writing was blog writing. Though I haven't always been the best at it, my love of writing is something that I give a lot of credit to my mom for. She doesn't frequently have opportunities for her writing to be in the spotlight, but my mom is a fabulous writer, far better than me.
After years of supporting us Board writers and company, she now has her own blog.
http://betterth
Enjoy.
Halloween in New Zealand
11 years ago
1 comment:
Hooray.
Post a Comment