When I went to the city with Mitch, I knew Ashley was coming to visit me in a couple weeks so I purposely waited to do certain things so that I could do them with her when she came.
She and I spent two days in the city. The first day we drove in (uuuggghhhh) and saw China Town, Lombard Street, Union Square (Tiffany & Co., Louis Vuitton, Barney's, Prada, Juicy Couture, Gucci, etc. We were in heaven.), and Postcard Row. And guess what, I found a parking spot near Postcard Row. Go me.
The other thing worth telling about from the first day is the shop that Ash found (I was busy concentrating on driving). It's just down the street from Postcard Row. We had to drive past it a second time to get a picture. 
I know. Wow.
So that was the first day.
On the second day we got up ridiculously early, took BART into the city, and went to Alcatraz first and then did all of the things Mitch and I did (Fisherman's Wharf, etc.), minus the 10 mile bike ride. That day was fun too but Ash has all the pictures.
Halloween in New Zealand
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment