Thursday, April 3, 2008

Lavish Book Tag

I've been catching up on my blog reading today and, in doing so, just read CPM's post, "Book Tag." As I was reading it, I kind of smirked to myself because of, well, the book nearest to me. And, in doing so, I forgot that the tagged person has to tag other people too. Like me.

Okay, this is a bit embarrassing.

Hi, I'm Jessica. (Hello, Jessica.) And I have a reading problem. You see, in my spare time I only sometimes read intelligent books. The rest of the time I... I... [awkward pause] read Girl Books. [sigh]

But, CPM tagged me and I'd hate to not play by the rules* so...

The nearest book to me (which I just finished) is "Little Lady, Big Apple" by Hester Browne. (In my defense, Hester Browne is a New York Times Bestselling Author.) And the fifth sentence on page 123 is:

"Melissa, this is Kyle Barton, and this is Andy Petersen, both old friends from college."

Hm. I know, I know.

Anyway, I suppose I get to tag five people too...
1. Mitch.
2. Mama.
3. Emily.
4. Liz (since I just found out she still reads my blog!).
annnnnnd... 5. Morgan.

*Here are the rules if you've been tagged and you want to play:
1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages).
2. Turn to page 123.
3. Find the 5th sentence.
4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog.
5. Tag 5 people. (I'm making this part optional.)

Lucky you.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Wait. . .you're tagging Morgan? As in ME Morgan?

I thought you had forgotten all about me by now. Silly married bliss.