Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The Note to Friends and Family

Dear Friends and Family in Utah,

We miss you. Lots. And despite our claims that we absolutely love it out here, it's just not the same without you guys.

So, in an attempt to convince ourselves that California really is great, we post a picture of its one redeeming quality.



A picture of yesterday's sky here since we heard it was snowing there. Again. And in April.

And, so that you know we're not just using this post to brag, we hereby post the following.



A cloud.

Love,

Us.

2 comments:

The Shark said...

Apparently your only friends are in Utah. I guess I know where that places our relationship, Jessica.

Watch your back!

JBod said...

I consider being jealous, but then I remember how much you are paying for your apartment, and how much I am paying for mine, and I get over it.

Of course, this doesn't mean that I'm not looking forward to spring. We had hail again this morning. Blah.