Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A rare occasion.

A rare occasion indeed. Mitch had a meeting for work after work tonight (Read: Someone else's idea of a good time. All of the employees on the project, including the bosses, get together for a longer than necessary meeting followed by appetizers and everyone else drinking while Mitch sips his non-alcoholic fruit-something drink and tries not to starve.) and Sarah's at work too. She normally works at night anyway. So, I'm home alone. (Except for two kitties that have been alternating between Really Wild and Asleep for the last couple hours.) And really, I don't know to do with the night. I have no one to play with.

In other news, I think we've finally hit summer weather here. It's now almost 9:00 and it's still 85 outside. Yesterday we hit 109. Tomorrow's supposed to be just as bad. What happened to our nice hot-but-not-too-hot weather? I like the high 70's. Even the 80's with a breeze are okay. But I feel like we're living in Arizona or something. Guess that means tomorrow's plans need to include several hours of the pool. If I can stand it.

And, if you're thinking, "Heyyyyy... Tomorrow's Thursday and she's planning on spending time at the pool? I have to work/go to school...," don't be to jealous. My bank decided that I have to work this Saturday. It's actually kind of a sore subject. Actually, working this Saturday isn't the only sore work related subject. Don't get me started.

I think this job has made me less smart. I mean, I don't write anything. Not really. I do numbers but no writing. And certainly no real thinking. I write my blog posts and reread parts of them and think, "Hm. That's not very well written. Oh well." Oh well? What has happened to me?

Anyway. That's all from here. Mostly. But Mitch is home now.

1 comment:

zookeeper08 said...

"Oh well" will NOT do.