Thursday, July 17, 2008

The kitties.

So, I'll bet you've been wondering what our kitties have been up to. Right? Well, mostly they sleep all day and then play at night until bedtime. And I have a funny story to tell about them. With pictures!

Okay, Abby loved her scratch pad. Remember? Well, these kitties didn't really like it that much. They hardly ever scratched it. And I thought maybe it was because it had run out of catnip or something. So I bought a refill. But for some reason it didn't fit the old box thing and they kept flipping the whole thing over, spilling all the catnip. Super annoying. And besides that, they tend to like to scratch vertical things rather than horizontal things. (Example: The corner of our couch.) So I bought them this new... hanging, scratching, catnip thing. And they like it. They climb it. And hang from it. While they're trying to get the little feather thing at the top. And it's awesome.

1 comment:

zookeeper08 said...

Wow! They make it look like so much fun! Thanks for sharing photos!