Thursday, July 3, 2008

Friday.

Here's the only problem with blogging religiously-- I don't always have much to tell about. We're actually really boring. Right now we're watching "Jumper" and (so far) I'm getting away with blogging during the movie.

We just got back from dinner at our neighbor's house. He barbecued for us and it was awesome. He made ribs, two kinds of chicken, hot dogs, corn on the cob,... soooo good. This is our neighbor that has been investigating the Church. It has been so neat to watch him grow in the gospel over the last few weeks. I'm so impressed with him. Every time we get together with him I feel like I have a million things I want to tell him. I can tell he's excited about the gospel so I feel like we should share everything with him all at once. Guess some of it just comes with time though.

Anyway. That's about it for us. And don't expect much from us this weekend either. I think we're just taking it easy.

Oh and, I remembered another thing that I needed to tell about before. I learned how to drive Mitch's car. Mitch's manual car. I'm awesome.

1 comment:

M said...

That sounds pretty awesome about your neighbor investigating the Church. He sounds like a really friendly guy, too, with the cookout.

And aren't manual transmission cars fun to drive?