Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Years Resolutions...-ish.

Everyone has been posting their new goals for the new year and I've been wanting to too. I love goals! (And peer pressure!) And I keep meaning to make New Years resolutions but... yeah. I kind of resolve all year (because of the little OCD part of me). And I still have my long list of goals that I've been working on anyway. If I resolved to do things, I would just be resolving to do the things already on my list. So, instead, I'll blog my January goals!

1. Finish sewing project.
2. Read a book. (Preferably one that I bought years ago but still haven't read.)
3. Send birthday cards to Grandma, Nana, and Dad.
4. Write an 11th letter.
5. Have a craft night.
6. Use liquid eyeliner five times. (Long story. Blast that stupid eyeliner.)
7. Donate two items of clothing.
8. Donate blood.
9. Buy 72-hour kits.
10. Go to the temple twice. (Once to make up for December since we were planning on going to the LA Temple while we were in California and it didn't happen.)
11. Blog at least three times a week. (I'm trying to blog more...)
12. Finish chart* and get programmable thermostat.

I know, I know. Some of these sound super random. But they're on my list (or they're a part of a goal on my list). And I really am still doing (trying) the whole working out and eating better stuff. (*The chart has all of those regular goals!)

Also, hopefully because I'm blogging these, I'll be more likely to do all of them because I know I'm being held accountable. Great.

No comments: