I'm trying to feel like someone is holding me accountable for my goals. Here's how I'm doing so far--
These are done...
3. Send birthday cards to Grandma, Nana, and Dad.
4. Write an 11th letter.
5. Have a craft night.
8. Donate blood.
9. Buy 72-hour kits.
These are not...
1. Finish sewing project.
2. Read a book. (Preferably one that I bought years ago but still haven't read.)
6. Use liquid eyeliner five times. (Long story. Blast that stupid eyeliner.)
7. Donate two items of clothing.
10. Go to the temple twice. (Once to make up for December since we were planning on going to the LA Temple while we were in California and it didn't happen.)
11. Blog at least three times a week. (I'm trying to blog more...)
12. Finish chart* and get programmable thermostat.
But some of those are in progress so, that's good.
Actually, I do a pretty good job of holding myself accountable for goals. I'm obsessively accountable. Here's something you might not know about me-- I love lists. Love. They're one of the many things I'm maybe OCD about. And crossing things off lists? {sigh} Best feeling ever. ... ... ... Yeah, Mitch doesn't quite get it either.
{Secretly, I've always wanted to figure out what percentage of my daily To Do lists I complete overall. Do I get an average of 40% done? 60%? 80%? No idea. If I had more time, I'd love to know that statistic. OH! Google should make a program that does that! Ah, if only.}
Halloween in New Zealand
11 years ago
1 comment:
Wow. My brain read: "12. Finish chart* and get pregnant."
Ha ha ha...
Post a Comment