Someday I'll be one of those bloggers that has a few backup posts for while she's out of town but... someday is not today. We went to California for New Years and I thought we'd have wireless internet there but, we didn't. And that was okay. It gave us more time with family and less time glued to our email.
Anyway. Before we left, I still needed to blog about the family party we had with Mitch's dad's side of the family. We got to meet our new little... huh... what is he? He's Mitch's cousin's baby.
And he likes to sleep. That's my kind of baby.
Basically all of Mitch's family was there. The babies liked playing together. Here are Maddox, Mitch's other cousin's daughter, Ciera, and Ashlyn.
And, while we were there, we finished the World's Smallest Puzzle. (I bought a different World's Smallest Puzzle as part of a gift for a friend in September. Some present. I didn't know it was going to be so hard!)Then, we opened more presents.
That's Mitch's grandma. As part of her presents, she gave each grandchild a HUGE jar of Jelly Bellys. We're not really sure how we're going to eat all of those but, it was fun!
Halloween in New Zealand
11 years ago
2 comments:
That makes him Mitch's first cousin once removed.
My dad is a genealogist. I'm not entirely a nerd by my own free will and choice.
Ohhhh, they're both named Ashlyn. For a second there, I was like NO WAY, it's impossible that she's that big already.
Post a Comment