Paisley got jipped in my last post because I didn't have a recent picture of her. I blame Apple. See, before I posted about Paisley and Allyn, I text Em (Paisley's mama) and asked her for a new, current picture of Paisley. We had just been texting about something else, so when I didn't get a response, I assumed that:
a. Em didn't have a new picture of Paisley.
b. She couldn't get to it quickly because she didn't have any on her phone; they were all on the camera or computer.
c. She planned on doing it later and forgot.
d. Or another option that ultimatley meant she hadn't sent it.
So, I finally let it post without a new picture of Paisley. Even though I had one of Allyn. And two days later, Em sent me pictures of Paisley. Oh well.
Except, Em (and Paisley) were over on Sunday and I found out Em had sent me pictures of Paisley, right when I asked for them. On her phone it shows that she sent them right after I asked. On my phone, it shows that I didn't receive them until two days later. Heyyyy... Don't even get me started on the new iPhones.
I did go back and add a new Paisley picture to the original post, but if I were you, I would never see it because I would have no reason to go back and look. So. Hey everyone, here's my cute niece, Paisley, now:
She was super smiley at my house. She likes me. Also, I'm sad that you can't see all of her hair in this picture because it's LONG. And I'm also sad that you can't see all of her outfit because she had the most darling little ruffled skirt on and the cutest leg warmers. You can see her dimples though, if you look close.
And, to get back to the original point, she's much older now than she was when she was born. Obviously.

No comments:
Post a Comment