The weekend after Mitch got home from Cupertino, we went up to Bear Lake with his family. It was one of those nice, relaxing vacations where you don't have to do a lot or see a lot, you just relax and enjoy spending time together.
The thing with going on vacation with Mitch's family is that they all like adventure and, as previously discussed, I do not like adventure.
On Thursday, we rented WaveRunners. I didn't think I would like the WaveRunners because in my mind they fall squarely in the Adventure category. Actually though, I ended up trying them anyway (going suuuuper slow) and it turns out, I DO like them (even when we go faster)! So. There's one adventurous thing I like.
On Friday, we went boating. I definitely do NOT like boating. Once, when I was little, my parents took me on a boat and I CRIED the whole time. It was super traumatizing and to this day I don't even like being on the boat. I tried not to complain too much though and went along for the ride anyway. Mitch is a pretty good little wakeboarder though! I think he was the only one in his family that could really get up.
And on Saturday, we rented ATVs. I DO like ATVs. I've been on them before and I liked them last time, so I was perfectly fine doing those again. (Which is weird because they fall in the "adventure" category too. So I guess there are two adventurous things I like. WaveRunners and ATVs. But that's the end of that list.) Too bad we didn't get any pictures of that. We got pretty dusty.
The rest of the weekend was really just relaxing. Mitch and I both read a lot. I did a puzzle with Mitch's parents. (They like doing puzzles with me.) The boys played a lot of card games. We played Ticket to Ride. We ate. Etc.
On Sunday, we went to church in Logan and then stopped to see the Brigham City Temple.
All in all, it was a relaxing weekend.


No comments:
Post a Comment