Thursday, July 8, 2010

Mitch's Secret Hobby.

Sometime AFTER we got married, I found out that Mitch took fencing classes for awhile when he was a teenager. (Rannnndom...) And he loved it! So, I enrolled him in another fencing class for over the summer. (Except, now he wants to keep doing it.)

Here's Mitch waiting for his next turn. (From now on, remember he's the one in the red shorts.)

Here they go...
(I love when he fences this guy because he's at Mitch's level so it's usually more exciting than when he fences with a beginner.)

And he's such a good sport afterward!

(Of course, he wins a lot though.)

Next, Mitch fenced this girl.

And then this... girl? I can't remember


And afterward, one of the girls took a picture of Mitch and I.

Mitch loves when I come take pictures of him fencing.

1 comment:

A said...

Mitch totally moved up a few notches on the awesome-ness scale!