Monday, July 12, 2010

Friday!

Somehow we ended up with multiple plans for last Friday night.

First up was a Happy Birthday/Going Away party for Mitch's cousin, Jeff. He leaves for a trip to the Middle East (courtesy of the Air Force) next week. Here's Jeff and his wife, Chelsea.

Jeff and Chelsea just had a baby (their second) girl (their first) in May. Ashlyn (my niece) loved the new baby (and so did my mother-in-law).

We also have pictures of Jeff blowing out his candles but, they're not the greatest pictures so, I'll skip those.

After the party, we went to a wedding reception for one of Mitch's friends from growing up but, I don't have any pictures from that.

(Okay so, this is a less exciting blog post. The problem is that I've gotten into the habit of blogging based on pictures. So, even if the event/story isn't exciting, I feel like I'm supposed to blog it because we have a picture. And then you end up with posts like this.)

No comments: