Sunday, October 30, 2011

So much to blog about -- 6. Everything else.

Here are the other things that going on in our lives that don't need their own posts (mostly because I don't have pictures).


a.  Mitch is still going to school.

b.  I'm still working.

c.  We got a(nother) new ward.  
Our stake announced last week that they'd be announcing new ward boundaries this week and giving our current ward a new bishopric at the same time.  They didn't tell us much last week except that our little neighborhood doesn't really make sense (geographically) with the ward it's in.  At the time, Mitch and I didn't know for sure, but we suspected we were out (again).  (We're RIGHT on two boundaries of that ward.)

Sure enough, we found out today that we're out of the old ward and into a new ward.  A LOT of our old ward was affected, but only 15 families (including several that aren't members/active) from our old ward were put in our new ward.  The others went to a third ward.  (Does that make sense?  And is this sounding familiar?)

That makes 4.5 wards in the almost 3 years we've lived in this house.  And we haven't moved.  We'd only been in this last ward for five months.  I think that's a record (specifically when you consider the fact that we haven't moved).

We're getting really good at ward changes. 

d.  I think that's it.  Plus I'd like to start getting ready for bed.

No comments: