a. Wonderful Wednesday with Emily!
My sister's ward had Wonderful Wednesday earlier this month and she invited me! (As it turned out, my ward had theirs the same night, but I'd already signed up/paid to go to Em's.) We made temple pictures! (Well, technically we didn't make them because we didn't take them, but we did paint the frame, glue the picture, texturize the pictures, etc.) Em did the Jordan River Temple (where she and Jeff were married) and I did the Salt Lake Temple (where M and I were married).
| Em and I with our finished work! |
So much fun! And I'd always wanted one of these pictures! Now I have one. (And thanks Em for remembering to bring your camera.)
b. Mini pumpkins.
c. Pumpkin trio.
d. Witch.
e. Autumn wall hanging.
My mom came to Utah earlier this month for my cousin's wedding and we got to play while she was here. In between the temple and the reception, my mom, Emily, and I went to Gardener Village. One of the stores there sells sewing projects (okay, and fabric, but they have so many samples there that you just can't leave without a project!). I just finished a quilting class (in September), so I wanted a quilting project. I got four. Em has challenged me by saying she doesn't think I'll ever finish all four of these, so I'm GOING to! I'm still working on the Autumn one (but it's still Autumn, so that's okay!), but here's a sneak peek at what my current project looks like--
Hopefully now that my photography class (my October project) is done, I'll have more time to finish this project. And once I think of/buy some Christmas projects, it'll be time to start those.


1 comment:
Ummm...we need to do a craft night please?! Even if it is just you and me!
Post a Comment